A statement necklace – preferably with a touch of sparkle or eye-blinding gleam – will perk you up when you’re feeling down. Here’s 7 ways to wear a statement necklace.
1. Light, bright colors close to your face will make your complexion look brighter, and you’ll look more awake.
2. Team with a soft, collared blouse, buttoned all the way up to the top. Wear your necklace under the collar for extra style points.
3. Drape your necklace so it falls just above (but not into) the crease, to draw attention to your chest in a non-skanky way.
4. Just choose a necklace made of soft leather, or that has gently-curved edges for something different.
5. A show-stopping necklace draws attention to your gorgeous face.
6. Follow the lines of your top to place further emphasis on your statement necklace.
7. As celebrity stylist Mary Alice Stephenson said: “Wear sequins in the sun, your heart on your sleeve, and remember everything looks better with a smile, Spanx, and a statement necklace!”